Thursday, March 3, 2011

And Done!

Well here it is the finished set of pieces for "13 Skulls" is finally done, I'm quite pleased with the full set. There are a few other pieces I have also created on the side but I'll show those off in another post. In other news I have added a bunch of new buttons all over this blog please feel free to check out the prints for sale on RedBubble and my new portfolio on Behance.


Here they are all grouped together. Each piece is comprised of a 3 inch by 3 inch champleve enamelled copper plate, silver bezel accompanied by silver granuals or silver filigree as well as a 1964 USA quarter dollar featuring a keum-boo skull over  the front and a pave set cubic zirconia. 
And the back side 
Slightly pulled apart
and the backs again 
 Well this is just a short hello for now much more to come soon I promise. . .

1 comment:

  1. Hey Daniel, beautiful pieces! Love the skulls. Reminds me of the "dia de los muertos".

    Enjoying your pictures and your blog. Hope to see you in the summer once we get all settled over here we'll be down to tiquicia.

    Alan

    ReplyDelete