Monday, September 5, 2011

Roseus

It's Kaylee's Birthday today!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLEE!!!
In celebration of her big day I decided to look through the good old rock pile and make her something pretty.


"Roseus" (front), Daniel Icaza, 2011, Fine Silver, Sterling Silver, Rose Quartz

I took a glance through the collection and was immediately drawn to this very smooth and soft piece of rose quartz. It reminded me of her and I felt it was very representative of my special girl.


"Roseus" (back), Daniel Icaza, 2011, Fine Silver, Sterling Silver, Rose Quartz
Another spontaneous creation this ring almost didn't turn out the way I had envisioned it in my mind, but in the end I was able to make it work.


"Roseus" (side), Daniel Icaza, 2011, Fine Silver, Sterling Silver, Rose Quartz
I have been having a lot of fun playing around with my rock collection and will hopefully be able to make some more rocky pieces when I have the time.
For now I get to go have some fun with my sweetie! and give her her presents! (I sure hope she likes them)

Until next time,
Peace and Love


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Daniel. I love my new ring so much! It's so unique and beautiful. Thank you for thinking of me! You did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete