Wednesday, February 15, 2012

CREDIT?

The newest edition to the "Monetary Bondage" series is a piece that really excites me because I feel it truly captures the conceptual nature of value.

"VISA? (1)" (front) , Daniel Icaza, 2012
Silver, Brass, Nickel, Copper, Corundum, Fossil, Credit Card
We can usually identify the "value" of a coin or piece of paper money rather easily but what is a credit card worth?

"VISA? (1)" (back) , Daniel Icaza, 2012
Silver, Brass, Nickel, Copper, Corundum, Fossil, Credit Card
This is the first "bonded" credit card in the series but it won't be the last. I already have a "MasterCard" in the works and I still have to finish the rest of the Costa Rican bills and coins. 

I have the blessing and the curse of never running out of ideas. Always a bunch of projects in progress and even more waiting for their opportunity to come about.

I hope to be able to share more soon. 

Until next time.

Peace and Love

1 comment:

  1. Nothing has been more enslaving to society as a whole than credit card debt. You fair better escaping from a dark dungeon in shackles than credit card debt with their compounding interest payments.

    ReplyDelete