Saturday, April 28, 2012

Silver Spiral Pins

Playing around with my wire inspired me to make some pins. Here are the first four and I hope to make a few more soon. 
Silver Spiral Pin #1 (Double Spiral), Daniel Icaza, 2012, Fine Silver, Sterling Silver
I love spirals and even though they are rather simple they can be very meaningful and can be interpreted in an abundance of ways.
Silver Spiral Pin #2 (Compass), Daniel Icaza, 2012, Fine Silver, Sterling Silver
Each arrangement of spirals inspires me in a different way and those inspirational interpretations are reflected in the names of each piece.
Silver Spiral Pin #3 (Trinity), Daniel Icaza, 2012, Fine Silver, Sterling Silver
From elements to cardinal directions the spiral can represent an infinite variety of ideas as it often represents the infinite in and of itself.
Silver Spiral Pin #4 (Water), Daniel Icaza, 2012, Fine Silver, Sterling Silver
That is all I have to share for now but I will be back again soon with more.
Until next time.

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment