Friday, June 15, 2012

Racemus

I have a new ring to share today. I wanted to make this ring for quite some time. 
Racemus, Daniel Icaza, 2012, Sterling Silver, Amethyst 1ct (each), Citrine 1.74ct
I knew I wanted to mount these three stones together in a ring however, I knew I wanted to use some sheet metal in the design. Unfortunately my sheet rolling mill broke so, I had to set them aside until I was able to repair my rolling mill
Racemus, Daniel Icaza, 2012, Sterling Silver, Amethyst 1ct (each), Citrine 1.74ct 
Now that it is up and running again I couldn´t wait to make this ring.
Racemus, Daniel Icaza, 2012, Sterling Silver, Amethyst 1ct (each), Citrine 1.74ct 
It turned out better than I had imagined, and when it was all said and done, it reminded me of a bunch of grapes on a twisting vine; even the stones remind me of the colors of grapes and wine.

That's all I have to share for today but, I will be back with more soon.
Until next time.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment