Saturday, September 22, 2012

5th Beijing International Art Biennale

The date has finally arrived. This week I will be traveling to Beijing to attend the 2012 Beijing International Art Biennale.
The opening reception will be on the 28th of September in the National Art Museum of China. The piece that was selected to participate is "3Dollars?" from the "Monetary Bondage" series.

"3 Dollars?", Daniel Icaza, 2009, Copper, Vitreous Enamel, Silver, Brass, Paper Money
"3 Dollars?", Daniel Icaza, 2009, Copper, Vitreous Enamel, Silver, Brass, Paper Money
I am not sure how much access I will have to the internet in China, so I may not have much to share until I get back. Hope to find a way to still share things.
Regardless I will be back soon with more to share, one way or another.
Until next time.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment